Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Too many opportunities!

*sigh* not more than half an hour had passed from the time I posted my last blog when I got a phone call from my husband. God closed the door for Mike at his current job. So now we are relying on my paycheck to cover the bills. Yet another opportunity for me to let go of my own strength and trust in God and his awesome ability to know and provide what we need. Very scary... I don't know why its so scary, but it is. God, please give me the wisdom and the heart to let go of my fears and to trust you in these times. Strengthen my marriage in these next few days as we settle into yet another change in our lives. We love you so much, Lord, and we give you our trust and our future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yikes...not the best news ever, but I am thankful that you have a good job that will cover the bills (even if you have to live on a very tight budget)