Monday, April 6, 2009

Traveling Fool

I've been on the road so often recently that I haven't had time to catch on anything - even my taxes! Gulp! Normally I'm very prompt about getting my taxes done but not this year. I blame Mike really... :-) My life seems to have drastically changed with the addition of him in my life.

We randomly went to Seattle last weekend just for fun. And then I flew to San Diego on Monday for business, which was also fun! I even got a sunburn. yea! But now I have a couple weeks to catch up on life (and email - ugh!) before I take off for New York City with my sister for a week, and then out to Colorado for a wedding in May, and then possibly to Lafayette in July, and Orlando in October... *sigh* When did I become a traveling fool?! really! I used to be a home-body! Once again - I blame Mike... lol

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If any of your flights make you come through OKC, let me know...Mel and I would love to stop by the airport and take you out to eat...

Or if you want to make an intentional trip, that would work too...

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Okay, I can see it being Mike's fault you haven't done the taxes...but how is it his fault you have to travel so much? :-p

I'm really happy for you though. Especially that you seem to have to travel to Chargers Country so much :)

Emily said...

Joe - I would love to stop by and see you and Melissa again! It feels like its been forEVER! Maybe I'll be able to work that in somehow... :-) If I do, I'll try to swing by Seattle first and get my hands on that 'I Like Ike' pin for ya.

Denise - You're right, it probably isn't Mike's fault at all. But what's the fun in having a boy in your life if you can't blame things on him every once in a while. lol :-) And in case you were wondering, I do go decked out in my Colts gear when I go to San Diego... haha

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I hope he reads this! And I hope he thinks I'm cool for sticking up for him - tell him I don't stick up for men very often!